My old electric clock beside the bed . . .

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
. . , just sprung ahead 1 hour!!

It is on a built-in 1987 to 2006 cycle with daylight saving time beginning on the first Sunday of April and running until the last Sunday of October.

I will have to be prepared for that dang clock to change in October! (I won't be.) Since 2007, DST ends on the first Sunday of November :tongue !

April Fool digitS'

lesa

Garden Master
Reaction score
I have an old VCR that does the same thing!! Drives me nuts... It sits next to a more modern DVD player with the "correct" time.

OldGuy43

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
digitS' said:
. . , just sprung ahead 1 hour!!

It is on a built-in 1987 to 2006 cycle with daylight saving time beginning on the first Sunday of April and running until the last Sunday of October.

I will have to be prepared for that dang clock to change in October! (I won't be.) Since 2007, DST ends on the first Sunday of November :tongue !

April Fool digitS'
Wow! That is old fashioned. Of course there was a time when you had to change them manually, but than... :lol:

Chickie'sMomaInNH

Garden Master
Reaction score
woke up this morning to find my dvd/vcr time to be showing no time at all but still working.......we lost power about 6:30am from what i could tell from the other flashing clocks in the house. good thing for dh's battery backup clock.

Latest posts