'My Page' isn't ready yet?

Reinbeau

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I was messing around with the My Page section and I guess it isn't ready for prime time yet (I'm really not pushing, Rob, I'm just testing things out!) It's still a chicken page and I can't seem to make the controls work. Or maybe I'm just dumb? :p I never made a page over on BYC because I don't have any "C", but I do have gardens! Will you post when the pages are ready for use?

Nifty

Garden Addicted
Administrator
Reaction score
Reinbeau, thanks for the reminder! I forgot all about that, but hopefully this can be a big component of this site, i.e., members like you contributing their knowledge into easy to read / understand content pages.

I'll keep working on it and let you know when it is baked!

Buff Shallots

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
A couple weeks ago, I threw a few garden pictures up on "My Page" just to start one and it worked just fine. Now they're gone. I can always re-post them, but just wanted Nifty to know that it did work at one time.

Nifty

Garden Addicted
Administrator
Reaction score
Sorry about that!

Bad news: The page is probably at BYC on your "mypage".

Good news: The page is probably at BYC on your "mypage".

Good news II: You can go to your "mypage" over there, select everything on the screen, right click / copy, and then come over here, edit a page, and paste.

I had to do that when I deleted all my stuff from my page over there and accidentally moved it here.

Reinbeau

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Buff Shallots said:
A couple weeks ago, I threw a few garden pictures up on "My Page" just to start one and it worked just fine. Now they're gone. I can always re-post them, but just wanted Nifty to know that it did work at one time.
Hey, just wanted to congratulate you on your name change! :rose

Buff Shallots

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Thanks Reinbeau. I feel like a new shallot altogether!

Buff Shallots

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Ha, ha, Reinbeau! (BTW, what's a "gardening beek"? Is that something my year and a half of gardening courses didn't cover??? I'm getting my money back!)

A note for Nifty: I checked my BYC pages and the photos weren't there. But I had a lot of fun re-creating my EasyGarden page just now.

Buff Shallots

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Dang, I didn't know that!! Are you sure it's not "Bee Geek"?

After we got chickens, I tested the topic of beekeeping on my DH and got nowhere. Maybe next year.

Latest posts