My poor flowers don't have a chance!

missourigirl11

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
I have the most beautiful flowers that come up every year (no idea what they are) but every time they start to bloom my 2 1/2 year old picks them! :lol: And the funny thing is, he picks them and then smells then and say "MMMM" and gives it to me to smell but then I HAVE to give it back to him LOL he cracks me up!

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
The little guy will learn. Right now he is learning to appreciate the beauty and scent of flowers. Let the flowers go for 'training'. Soon he will learn to appreciate the joy and taste of food he has helped grow.

Before you know it he will be buying flowers for his girlfriend. Enjoy this time! It is precious!

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
One day years ago I opened my front door to my neighbor lady, standing there with a big bowl full of red tulip blossoms, floating in water. She revealed that her 3 year old son, who had noticed my pretty red flowers, sneaked over and picked every one. He was so proud of them! He couldn't quite understand why Mommy wasn't happy. :/

missourigirl11

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
:lol: He is such a fun little guy! He likes to pick my dandelions now. I just hope he don't try to pick my roses when they bloom. He will only do it once, those things will hurt.

Latest posts