New Garage Looks Nothing Like Sales Photo

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Last night I was tx photos of garage being delivered. It was delivered to weekend home a hour away. I was not told when it would be delivered. I purchased garage from online photos. I did have a salesperson I was emailing. Garage had to be paid in full before delivery. When I emailed thinking wrong building was delivered I was told photo had several thousand dollars in upgrades :barnie:he It is not like I can return
upload_2018-2-10_8-42-54.png

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Bait and switch. Me and salesman would be having a conversation. He would not enjoy it....

I would get satisfaction or BBB would be talking to him. Along with many things stated on his website.

I can’t find photo of what you thought you were buying.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
What are the supposed several thousand dollars in upgrades? Is it insulated and wired for power?
To me it looks like an ordinary shed. A nice shed, but nothing like the garage you posted with the cupola.

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
Eh, that's not even bait and switch, it's false advertising. Look at the info provided when you first saw it and decided to buy. Did it state on there anywhere that several thousand dollars in upgrades were on it?
Did the description include any of the extras? In the fine print?

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
Oh, yeah, I'd be kicking some tail on that one...do NOT accept this lying down, NY. Better business bureau will set them straight and in a hurry if they don't replace it with what you bought.

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Not sure about rest of country but the better business bureau has no real power. Maybe they did at one time, now any business for $300 fee can be on their good list. I will fight this

Latest posts