~Heavenly Blue~

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Hi! I'm new to The Easy Garden website! I can't wait till I meet new people on here. :) I am from a family of seven and quite a few animals. I am in South Carolina. I have never really planted much before, so I'm kinda new at this. Lol. I one day saw Heavenly Blue Morning Glories in a gardening magazine and ever since then, I've been wanting to grow some... Today, I finally got some (plus some mixed color ones) and thought I'd give it a shot!! So, if you haven't already caught on, I got my username from this flower. :gig

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hi! I'm new to The Easy Garden website! I can't wait till I meet new people on here. :) I am from a family of seven and quite a few animals. I am in South Carolina. I have never really planted much before, so I'm kinda new at this. Lol. I one day saw Heavenly Blue Morning Glories in a gardening magazine and ever since then, I've been wanting to grow some... Today, I finally got some (plus some mixed color ones) and thought I'd give it a shot!! So, if you haven't already caught on, I got my username from this flower. :gig
Soak your morning glory seeds so the seed coat bursts and they begin to sprout. Plant in peat pots and put in ground when it is warm enough making sure to harden them off first. I need to do this to get a big show of blooms. If your season is longer you may be able to direct sow.. They do attract a gold shiny beetle around here so watch for pests.

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
.Hi Heavenly Blue ~ I've planted that flower ~ just to have it around ~ I try to give it something to climb ~ it does that well ``` They're all nice ~ but ~ the Heavenly Blue ~ is a bit higher on the chain ```

Well ~ good you're here ~ we can talk about stuff ~ in the garden ~ in the tool shed ~ in your car ```

If you get around to it ~ we like pictures ~ we'll show you some too ```

Richard

Last edited:

Latest posts