Strawberries in a jam! LOL:
14084_strawberry_jam1.jpg

Pea flowers:
14084_peas_1.jpg

Awwww... spring!!!!!! :D

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Altho' Lavender's picture from the Minneapolis Conservatory brightened my winter days, Tuesday will be June 1st!!

Here is my submission. This charming cellphone photograph is of my tomato patch thru much of last week. This was one of the rare moments when the sun broke thru the racing clouds . . . just before sunset, a night of twinkling stars and another visit by Jack Frost.

Steve's digits:

bucketgarden.jpg

There is a story behind me visiting the Minneapolis Conservatory in February. We ended up in St. Paul, the "other twin" in the Twin Cities -- at the Music Conservatory :rolleyes:. I never knew where the plant conservatory was until the day after I flew out of the Twin Cities airport :/ .

. . . tourists!

Whitewater

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Just FYI -- Minneapolis doesn't have a Conservatory. What they do have is a lovely rose garden, but that's seasonal. No wonder you couldn't find what you were looking for, digitS!

Saint Paul's Como Park Conservatory truly is a wonder to behold, everybody should visit if they have the chance.

Whitewater

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Whoa! Whitewater!

Is that the place near the river??

It would have been another wild goose chase along the river in Minneapolis if it was over in St. Paul! I guess we could have come across it eventually . . .

The music conservatory is right downtown. We continued to ask ourselves, "Why would they be trying to grow plants here with all the tall buildings?" Turns out, they really weren't.

A "bucket garden" is about what I deserve after that visit to the Twin Cities :rolleyes:.

Steve

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
OK people... Pic of the Week is like 2 seasons old now. ;) I'm sure there are plenty of images that can let us know it is SUMMER!!!!!

Nifty

Garden Addicted
Administrator
Reaction score
So, who's going to volunteer to help be in charge of the POWs here? I'll give you info and power to update it. :D

Send me a pm if interested.

Latest posts