New to this forum, still kinda a newbie on BYC too

sgtsheart

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Hi Y'all,
It's Kat, again. :rolleyes:
Not much I can say here that I haven't said over on BYC. I live in Arkansas with my SO, on the 80 acre farm that has been in his family for 3 generations. He's a police sgt (thus my nick) and I work as a house manager at a group home for mentally handicapped adults. I only work one 24 hour shift a week, therefore I have lots of free time to devote to doing the things that make me happy.
Our "babies" are: Charlie the wonder dog, she's a 8 + year old irish wolfhound cross, Jake the brainless border collie, and Kitty the cat with no name.
I like to read, garden, quilt, bake, and make candy. Also, now I'm chicken crazy.
Nice to meet y'all and thanks to the great forum developers. :)

Crazy4Chicks

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
welcome to the world of gardening with chickens- because you know they are going to want to help you LOL I am also fairly new to chickens myself only having mine since easter.
I hope we both learn alot of great gardening tips from the pros.

so with that I say hi. I'm Julie nice to meet you. :frow

henrietta23

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
sgtsheart said:
Hi Y'all,
It's Kat, again. :rolleyes:
Not much I can say here that I haven't said over on BYC. I live in Arkansas with my SO, on the 80 acre farm that has been in his family for 3 generations. He's a police sgt (thus my nick) and I work as a house manager at a group home for mentally handicapped adults. I only work one 24 hour shift a week, therefore I have lots of free time to devote to doing the things that make me happy.
Our "babies" are: Charlie the wonder dog, she's a 8 + year old irish wolfhound cross, Jake the brainless border collie, and Kitty the cat with no name.
I like to read, garden, quilt, bake, and make candy. Also, now I'm chicken crazy.
Nice to meet y'all and thanks to the great forum developers. :)
Hi from Connecticut! I'm newish too. I love love love love love Irish Wolfhounds!!! We have a lab/doberman X, an Australian Shepherd and a pug. My vegetable garden has to be fenced in partly because of the chickens, but mostly because of the pug. He eats tomatoes off the vine! Our first pug did the same thing, and they never knew each other. They also like oranges. :D

Latest posts