digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
DD has an unusually tall Ridgeback. He also failed to develop the ridge of hair so was deemed useless by the kennel.

She says that he is afraid of water dripping from the roof. A neighbor had a backyard project going the other day and left an 8 foot sheet of plywood leaning against the fence, overnight.

Beau barked at it and came back in the house shaking, we were told.

:) Steve

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
A couple of days ago we found out that Wally is scared of bugs. My husband killed the bug and I picked it up and put it in the trash and he still wouldn't get near the place where it was. Today I lost one of my bunnies.
What happened, did he disappear or was he found dead?

akroberts

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
DD has an unusually tall Ridgeback. He also failed to develop the ridge of hair so was deemed useless by the kennel.

She says that he is afraid of water dripping from the roof. A neighbor had a backyard project going the other day and left an 8 foot sheet of plywood leaning against the fence, overnight.

That's so funny. I didn't even see the bug I just picked it up and thought that Wally would be like okay now I can get to my bed but no he didn't.
What happened, did he disappear or was he found dead?
No I decided to take her outside so I could clean her kennel and I don't know if it was the heat or a spider bite but she's gone.😞

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
That's so funny. I didn't even see the bug I just picked it up and thought that Wally would be like okay now I can get to my bed but no he didn't.

No I decided to take her outside so I could clean her kennel and I don't know if it was the heat or a spider bite but she's gone.😞
I'm sorry you lost her

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Thank you. I'm just happy that my boy didn't die with her
Are you thinking of getting him another friend or is he happy in the environment you have already provided?

My reason for asking is... I once had a few chickens then I added another two. Over the past couple of years I have lost them all except for one.

This really concerned me, but I couldn't take on anymore. She doesn't appear to be lonely in fact she's perfectly fine. She has plenty of time out and enjoys hanging out with my cat or on her own. IMHO in a lot of cases animals just adapt the same as most people. :)

akroberts

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Are you thinking of getting him another friend or is he happy in the environment you have already provided?

My reason for asking is... I once had a few chickens then I added another two. Over the past couple of years I have lost them all except for one.

This really concerned me, but I couldn't take on anymore. She doesn't appear to be lonely in fact she's perfectly fine. She has plenty of time out and enjoys hanging out with my cat or on her own. IMHO in a lot of cases animals just adapt the same as most people. :)
I don't think I should get another bunny. The people I got him from had him neutered and I have 6 chickens and 2 dogs plus the garden so I think I am good for now.

Latest posts