Newbie!

Chick1043

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Hi! This is my first post! I am a total newbie to gardening! I got this website from a site called Backyard Chickens. Anyone else on there? When spring comes around I am going to plant a flower bed in the front yard and make it nice! :) But first I need to learn about gardening!! Any tips or things I should know?

RidgebackRanch

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
:welcome
First off Welcome!
Secondly just keep checking this forum and asking questions, there is plenty of time to learn. As for your flower bed for next season you can start by getting that soil prepped now. Loosen it up and add compost and or dead leaves and keep it on the moist side to attract worms to it during this coming winter.

Happy Gardening!
:D

Chick1043

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
RidgebackRanch said:
:welcome
First off Welcome!
Secondly just keep checking this forum and asking questions, there is plenty of time to learn. As for your flower bed for next season you can start by getting that soil prepped now. Loosen it up and add compost and or dead leaves and keep it on the moist side to attract worms to it during this coming winter.

Happy Gardening!
:D
Thanks!! I will do that!! :)

Collector

Garden Master
Reaction score
Welcome to TEG, glad you joined us. Are you going to plant annuals or perennials, or maybe both in your garden?

Chick1043

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Collector said:
Welcome to TEG, glad you joined us. Are you going to plant annuals or perennials, or maybe both in your garden?
Probably annuals so I can grow different kinds of flowers every year :)

Latest posts