No Fault Age?

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Rambling ... I was recently reading that "older" but healthy adults are a boon for the insurance industry. Their premiums may be 3 times higher than young, 20-somethings but they don't need doctor visits, lab tests, surgeries, etc., etc. The author noted that this group was generally of pre-Medicare age.

A British study I read about last winter somehow showed that the elderly were of economic benefit to society. I'm still thinking about that. What I believe is happening with the majority is that they are liquidating resources (money) faster than they are consuming resources plus ... the value of their remaining resources is increasing. So, they are kinda spilling change along the sidewalk as they venture out on their daily walks. It is a little economically complex ...

Young people. What about those 20-somethings? I bet we cast a much more critical eye on that group to allow them any no fault status. Could be wrong. Gender roles might allow boys to be boys into their adulthood. Pretty girls? I watched a young couple yesterday in what was a mock argument, I'm sure. He pointed his finger at her. She grabbed it and he winced. Pointed it again, she grabbed it and twisted. He says, "Owww!" With a laugh.

Dad might have entered a no fault age as a "very old" person. I don't know, however. At about 90, he offended a number of family members. Ten years later, some still haven't forgiven him.

I saw a little poster the other day that said, "No matter what your morality is, do the right thing." So, what is the right thing? Reminds me of the term, common sense. Seems that we should take a vote on what is common, if we go with that standard.

But, it stands to reason that the law community will argue and pass judgment on any number of things. Rhetoric ... I used to think that rhetoric might be good to consider when we are trying to make up our minds but I experienced a response from a person who is locally a high-profile attorney and it was in regards to the wishes of his rich client. He made the argument that his personal evaluation was not rhetoric but somehow far more elevated .... 's okay. I guess some would take his word for it ...

I have taken all my meds so it must be about time for my freezing fall weekend, morning nap. That is, unless an asteroid breaks through the atmosphere right over the roof of the house ...

digitS'

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Oh, and hey.

If you are gonna claim that those in the middle age group don't have time for anything but the serious things in life ..

. and you are in that group ... I don't know if you can be taken seriously as no fault, if you just read that post.

who ?

Latest posts