valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
noisy-rats.jpg

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score

Agreed. I've lived a long, long time now and I can only remember one small dog that was worthy of the title of dog. The rest were just incredibly, totally annoying and worthless from where I stood....barking at nothing and everything, jumping up on your legs, growling at you if you get near their master, their couch, their chair, their toy, etc.

On the other hand, I've met many a large dog that I wouldn't have minded taking home, though there were still a fair share whose owners had let them be annoying nuisances all the same. Jumping up, barking at nonsense, getting on furniture, killing livestock, biting little kids.

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
The smaller the dog, the bigger the attitude! My sister and my mom love chihuahuas. Only dog that ever bit me was a chihuahua. I prefer large dogs myself. Love to see my kids curled up in the floor with their buddies, lying their heads on them like pillows.

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
NY, why do you keep a pet like that? Or rather, why would you let him BE like that? He doesn't sound very happy as a dog or as a pet.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
People just let little dogs get away with all kinds of crap that most won't tolerate in a big dog. It's little dog syndrome. If you treat them like a dog instead of some kind of special needs baby, and expect that they respect you and be obedient they would be normal dogs.

Latest posts