Not Sure if True, But Interesting

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
00D0D_4lqqOiEIoS2_600x450.jpg

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Cannabis heals nothing. It's to reduce side affects of Meds.

Meds kill 7/10? Really? Would like to visit with person who originated this. No doctors or Meds for them. Let them die, clean up the gene pool.

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
I don't know how effective really, but there are a lot of people taking cannabis oil on the glioblastoma support group I'm on.

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
I think it does have use, with other treatments many plants do. I don't think it heals but like seed said helps with side effects of other medications. I have a close friend with AIDs, their medication makes them so nauseous the thought of eating makes them vomit. The only thing that helps is cannabis which they take in pill forum.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
I have a friend with Lupus and has infusions every 4 weeks. It's like a chemo cocktail along with her regular meds that is intravenous. She tried cannabis and all it did was knock her out so she stopped. This past week was a rough one for her. She's had lupus for 10 years and she said she's gotten used to the up and down of feeling sick and feeling somewhat ok. What she finds so frustrating is that people see the outside and think she looks and feels great but they don't see the inside and how sick she feels.

Mary

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Pot is an interesting subject. Since you can easily grow your own, it will never be legal-can you imagine the money it would take out of the drug trade? Drug cartels would have to drive Chevies instead of their BMW's. Not too mention all the jobs lost in law enforcement/fines

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
I think SMALL FAMILY farms should be aloud to grow it to save family farm. Instead big commercial farms, that will be making all the profit from medical marijuana. It's use has just become leagle here in NY.

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
Might be just for medicinal purposes. I think it's just a matter of time before it is legalized nation-wide.
I hope once it's legalized, smoking it will lose some of its appeal to teens. "If it's not illegal, what's the fun?"

Latest posts