Nothing Is Ever Easy With Truck

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
What started out as a $100 quote to put windshield back in truck ended last night $900.:thWindshield was put in with many hours of frame prep new gasket, back window replaced also new gasket, both door windows replaced even though only passenger side broken ( he wanted glass to match with drivers side) The passenger door window was only one broke when I bought truck. Back window broke when 1st crook had truck. He denied till I showed him photos of him flatbed truck window not broken. He never sent check to cover which didn't surprise me. Oh and to throw salt in a wound the seat was put in truck, steering wheel hits my belly making very hard to steer. Truck has bleed me dry of money now forcing me to diet.:barnie:barnie:barnie:barnie

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
What started out as a $100 quote to put windshield back in truck ended last night $900.:thWindshield was put in with many hours of frame prep new gasket, back window replaced also new gasket, both door windows replaced even though only passenger side broken ( he wanted glass to match with drivers side) The passenger door window was only one broke when I bought truck. Back window broke when 1st crook had truck. He denied till I showed him photos of him flatbed truck window not broken. He never sent check to cover which didn't surprise me. Oh and to throw salt in a wound the seat was put in truck, steering wheel hits my belly making very hard to steer. Truck has bleed me dry of money now forcing me to diet.:barnie:barnie:barnie:barnie
In Massachusetts glass replacement is 100% covered by insurance.What about NY? Steering wheel?-eat less. hahahahah

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
Nyboy-just saw some old pictures pop up of you getting the greenhouse insulated. We haven't heard about the GH in a while. Is it up and running?