Oh boy !! It's ......***UPDATE ADDED*** reply #11

janetnjim

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
I better clear the air right now. I( Jim) am not the one doin the cannin That credit goes to Janet. She has been wantin to respond to all yer reply posts but she's been to dang busy cannin and this is only her second time doin this so she gotta stay focused :D
I can however respond to two questions. YES we can come live with you fer a spell adeledamate but you'll be pretty busy cookin :p and yes we will make side trips to tutters house too. This can all be blamed on tutter, she used the term "trip" and when Janet and i hear that well then we're good to go on a road trip. We take our notions and invites to road trips very seriously so please don't toy with us with either of those words lol
Now i have a question. While we're off livin with adeledamate and visitin with tutter, who's gonna come here and feed our 2 rotties,1 belgian sheppard,1non-cat,2 snakes,1 tarantula,1 opposum,2 dolden seebright chicks,3 'cauna youngins, 9 adult buff orps, 4 adult 'caunas w/one chick,5 teenage orps, 6 adolescent orps,3 yellow golden pheasants, 3 silver pheasants(free to good home),3 chocolate ringneck mutants,7 dumbo rats,9 silver laced wyandot youngins. Feed weed and water our garden. Harvest and prep and can what ever is ripe at the time ?
If someone can come here and handle all that.......WE'RE ON OUR WAY :ya :woot
Oh yeah, NO, we do not have an outdoor kitchen...yet.Allthough the wall behind our stove is actually an outside wall, well, was at one time. Our house was built in 1830 and that wall used to be part of the 2 summer porches on the house. Someone tore 'em off and built an addition to this house a while back and it burnt off and that wall is now black form smoke and soot from the fire.
Our house is a restoration work in progress while we live in it.
I promise i'll try and git Janet to respond to yer replies.

karanleaf

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
:clap Wonderful work Janet, Thanks for putting some words out there for us Jim...
I hope you have been helping Janet garden, clean, weed, clean, pick, clean, can, put away, clean, and eat things up
Oh did I ask if you'd been helping her clean too?? :D
Boy from the list of it you guys don't have enough to do around there. No wonder you're thinking of a road trip. :gig
All the pictures looked great sure wish I had a great harvest like that.. :clap good job guys enjoy :ya

adeledamate

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
YES we can come live with you fer a spell adeledamate but you'll be pretty busy cookin and yes we will make side trips to tutters house too. This can all be blamed on tutter, she used the term "trip" and when Janet and i hear that well then we're good to go on a road trip. We take our notions and invites to road trips very seriously so please don't toy with us with either of those words lol
Now i have a question. While we're off livin with adeledamate and visitin with tutter, who's gonna come here and feed our 2 rotties,1 belgian sheppard,1non-cat,2 snakes,1 tarantula,1 opposum,2 dolden seebright chicks,3 'cauna youngins, 9 adult buff orps, 4 adult 'caunas w/one chick,5 teenage orps, 6 adolescent orps,3 yellow golden pheasants, 3 silver pheasants(free to good home),3 chocolate ringneck mutants,7 dumbo rats,9 silver laced wyandot youngins. Feed weed and water our garden. Harvest and prep and can what ever is ripe at the time ?

Hmmm.....Well, on second thought, maybe I should come live with you. I come with much less baggage. :lol: I'm a hard worker and like to organize things.