Reaction score
I made this little spot for the dogs a while back.:mow

Needless to say they pooped every were but there! :he

20turdhole.jpg

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :gig

I'm sorry, its a given with dogs... lead them to water and they still only drink out of your toliet! :hu

Greensage45

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
My dog (he is two years old now), a Shiba Inu, refuses to go #2 in my yard. I have only recently caught him starting to finally do #1 in my yard.

I swear he is the oddest dog. I have to take him on long walks to get him to do his business, and now ...wow, I am 20 pounds lighter LOL, so I guess the non-poop-gotta-walk-now policy is doing me a world of good. :lol:

I love my pup, but since I show him off enough I guess everyone does know his name, but just in case his name is Rudi. Instead of a picture how about a video?

Here is Rudi in my yard. You will notice how windy it was that day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZn88VICXIc
Ron

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Greensage45 said:
My dog (he is two years old now), a Shiba Inu, refuses to go #2 in my yard. I have only recently caught him starting to finally do #1 in my yard.

I swear he is the oddest dog. I have to take him on long walks to get him to do his business, and now ...wow, I am 20 pounds lighter LOL, so I guess the non-poop-gotta-walk-now policy is doing me a world of good. :lol:

I love my pup, but since I show him off enough I guess everyone does know his name, but just in case his name is Rudi. Instead of a picture how about a video?

Here is Rudi in my yard. You will notice how windy it was that day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZn88VICXIc
Ron
Hey that was cool. I have a vid of my lil' man.
He passed away last year he was cool Opie was so cool.

http://s97.photobucket.com/albums/l231/injunjoetortman/?action=view&current=opiesingsvid.flv

And here he is just taking a break.

100_4758Small.jpg

Greensage45

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
oh no, Opie is dead?

What happened to him?

So sorry to hear that, i really am, my first dog was with me for 18 years and I put him to sleep because he went into kidney failure. This was 3 years ago, and so I waited one year before I brought Rudi (my second dog, may I survive) into my home.

He has been my heart ever since.

Here he is as a baby

nxp9j4.jpg

LOL, you would think I was the father LOL

Ron

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Greensage45 said:
oh no, Opie is dead?

What happened to him?

So sorry to hear that, i really am, my first dog was with me for 18 years and I put him to sleep because he went into kidney failure. This was 3 years ago, and so I waited one year before I brought Rudi (my second dog, may I survive) into my home.

He has been my heart ever since.

Here he is as a baby

http://i30.tinypic.com/nxp9j4.jpg

LOL, you would think I was the father LOL

Ron
Yes he had a stroke last year. He lives on through his pictures and my love for him!

Here he is resting after "Putting on the Ritz".
100_4753Small.jpg

Rudi is great! I love all that fur!

HiDelight

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
awwww I love these dogs!!! Rudy is so cute! how funny with that stick! ..and Opie how darling! I am sorry for your loss totally understand I lost JuJube last summer and still see her in the corner of my eye...years ago I had a chihuahua named YoYo who used to do the same thing ..I hate loosing dogs ..but really as much as it hurts I keep diving in fearless there are just so freaking many to adopt you just have to keep opening the door!

I can not imagine life with out dogs :) they are our little spirit guides I think

here are two videos I had in my signature of the "kids"

if you did not see them and if anyone wants to know can pit bulls and chickens do ok together?

Phoebe is the red dog (2 years old) and Lister (1 year old) is the black and white dog (I am a HUGE Red Dwarf fan so Lister was named after the main character of that show ..also his head lists form side to side when you talk so it worked our perfectly! ) the chickens are Spot and NonSpot I like leghorns everyone told me how "flighty" they are well these two are very social lay lots of eggs and are healthy! the other chickens (and I have a few kinds to compare) while I love them all these two are very adventuresome and love to visit!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzLJr0KevL4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzLJr0KevL4

Greensage45

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Ahhhh, such beautiful kids.

LOL, the spotted rooster was getting close to Phoebe and I could almost hear them thinking to one another LOL.

I have several that will jump the fence and mingle with Rudi without any mishap; I often discover them together hours between. So, I guess Rudi knows the difference between what belongs and what does not.

He has already dispatched several sparrows, a dove, and also a squirrel, yet he does not see my chickens that way and he does not see the toads that way either. I have caught Rudi grabbing up toads out of the thick plants and taking them off to encourage them to jump back into the flower beds; I would have thought the effects of the poisons from their skins would deter him, but it doesn't, instead he gets a foamy mouth and then the game is over.

HiDelight, your pups are gorgeous! Your chickens are quite handsome too! Nice fluffy pantaloons on those girls. :D

Ron

oh, I almost forgot, at one point your yard looks quite level, and then another view shows the fenceline, it is all staggered showing how steep your yard is. Wow, this would be something I am not used to, elevations in the yard; LOL, I could see myself slipping right down that hill and busting a cushion or two. :lol::lol::lol:

Does it get slippery there when it rains or snows?