Organic farming gaining respect in Congress

hoodat

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Marshall, more accurate terms and the ones used in most studies is organic vs conventional. In several crops Monsanto has the seed supply so tied up that Monsanto and conventional are almost synonymous.

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
so lucky said:
Seedcorn, I think you are barking up the wrong tree today.
Thank you for the heads up! I owe you. You are correct.

To Hoodat, I owe you a million apologies...... I can't type how sorry I am. I need to slow down so I don't make this grievous error again. No excuses on my part, just stupidity.

I am done with this thread because I do not want to let my emotions on very little sleep allow me to act so insane.

Again sincere apologies to Hoodat and anyone I offended.

hoodat

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
seedcorn said:
so lucky said:
Seedcorn, I think you are barking up the wrong tree today.
Thank you for the heads up! I owe you. You are correct.

To Hoodat, I owe you a million apologies...... I can't type how sorry I am. I need to slow down so I don't make this grievous error again. No excuses on my part, just stupidity.

I am done with this thread because I do not want to let my emotions on very little sleep allow me to act so insane.

Again sincere apologies to Hoodat and anyone I offended.
Apology accepted. I'm not easily offended. Although you and I apparently will never agree on this issue we can agree to disagree without being disagreeable. It would take a great deal of persuading for me to change my views on this subject and apparently you feel the same. I might feel differently if Monsanto et al were not so ruthless and unforgiving but I'm always glad to hear the other side, whether or not I agree. I can learn nothing new from anyone who always agrees with me.

Latest posts