Phone apps you use and like

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Drop box Is a program that you can put on a smart phone and on your computer. It will download any pix from phone to computer. It's free.

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
I don't use any Apps. I'm just on old dinosaur that uses a phone to make phone calls. But if someone could develop it, I'd really like an App that when I call someone, they answer instead of it just ringing until it rolls over to an answering machine.

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Yea, I like that one ridge!

It used to be considered rude to be there and not answer the phone. It still is.

How about your app also making the ringing louder and louder after 5 minutes of ringing?

But however, in return, how about making it a 5 million dollar fine for telemarketing, and half of the fine goes to the victims of telemarketers?

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
I'll admit telemarketers are tough. When I start trying to talk them into buying one of the kids raffle tickets from school, they just hang up. And I don't even have kids at home any more!

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Yaaa...but wouldn't it be nice to catch them and get a couple million bucks for catching them?

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Ridgerunner said:
I'll admit telemarketers are tough. When I start trying to talk them into buying one of the kids raffle tickets from school, they just hang up. And I don't even have kids at home any more!
Use to feel that way. Now I take pity on them. They are trying to earn their money. They could just sit at home and be part of the 40% that some politicians say don't work.

Wouldn't you know it, no more than typed this and I got a telemarketer for beast cancer. Told her I didn't want any.

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
Yeah I know they are just working people like everybody else, often housewives or college kids trying to make a little money. I do try to be polite, at least most of the time, even when they disturb my meal. But I'm on the "do not call" list. Many of them should not be calling.

The ones that aggravate me much more than telemarketers are the robocalls. That's just way too impersonal. You can't joke around with them or anything. At least I can get a few of the telemarketers to laugh or have a reaction.

Latest posts