Pics how to post?

coopy

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
How do I post a picture in my pages. can someone tell me how?
Thanks

OaklandCityFarmer

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Go to the My Page area. Click on either make a new page or edit page.

In the top right hand area right below "font size" there is a button with a picture of a tree. Click that and enter the required information. This should put a photo up.

Good luck!

coopy

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
I tired that. Do you have to belong to photo bucket or something like that to post a photo or can you just upload from your computer.
Thanks

ccrecelius

Leafing Out
Reaction score
I just put some pics on my page! It was easy! I did have to sign up for photo bucket. But it was free! It works pretty easily. I loaded the pictures off of my computer. Then I checked a little box by the picture that I wanted to put on my page and went down to the bottom of the page and clicked the box that said "Generate HTML" etc. and then it took me to another page. Just click by the URL and it will say "copied".
Then, go back to your easygarden page and click the little tree icon. When the little box pops up, just press ctrl v in the box that says URL. Then insert. That's all there is to it. Really easy although I probably made it sound harder than it really is.:p

coopy

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Thank you very much. I'll try it. Love to show off my garden area. I love to garden.

Latest posts