Pinetree Garden Seeds

rockytopsis

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
I got my catalog the other and it seems to have everything I wanted to order. Has anyone on here ever ordered from them and if so were you happy with the results.

Nancy

Greenthumb18

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Hi Nancy,
Yes, i have ordered from Pinetree recently, i believe a few years ago. I was very pleased and happy with everything. Everything arrived on time and packaged nicely. I think you'll be satisfied with Pinetree, they seem like a great company with great service. And also if you have any questions their always happy to help you with anything.
Hope this motivates you to order from Pinetree.

Good Luck with Pinetree!!
I'm sure you'll like them

patandchickens

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I'm finally back here, after a prolonged period of too many other things to do plus having accidentally logged off and forgotten the password :p

I really like Pinetree, especially for smaller gardens where you maybe don't WANT a jillion and a half seeds of each variety. I order from them as often, or more often, than from any other mailorder seedhouse.

I especially like their lettuce mix, btw. You should try it.

Have fun,

Pat

rockytopsis

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
I posted the same question on HT and got good reply's there also, so I think I will give them a try. They have the size seed packets I like. I don't need a lot of seeds. Still have corn seeds left from the co-op last year and I got the smallest batch they had, and I think it is most likely enough to do 2 more plantings.

Thanks for the reply's
Nancy

farmerlor

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
I LOVE Pinetree seeds!!! If you try nothing else from them, be sure to try their lettuce mix. It makes the best salad you'll ever taste. I have used their heirloom tomatoes, peppers, corn, peas, beets, lettuce, spinach and melons with nothing but success. I can tell you that I get 100% germination from their tomatoes and peppers consistently.

Latest posts