Posting thumbnails to "My Page"

Debby

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
I'm having trouble creating a thumbnail on my page. Is there anyone out there who can help me?

I can upload the image and I can post it to the page as is, but I can't seem to find an answer in help as to how to make a thumbnail out of it.

Debby

bid

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I believe there is an option when you upload the image to resize it. Check the box and select the size you wish. :)

Debby

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
bid said:
I believe there is an option when you upload the image to resize it. Check the box and select the size you wish. :)
I selected thumbnail on that step when uploading the image. They I tried using the thumbnail url and the other one when inserting the picture. The first gives me the dreaded red X picture and the later gives me a large very blurry image with extremely low resolution.

What I'm hoping for is a thumbnail that can be clicked to see a larger image. Someone on BYC had this technology. Is it possible to do here?

Thanks for trying, but I'm still confused.

Debby

bid

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I don't know for sure that it can be done with uploaded images on this site rather than hosted by a different server, but I don't see why it couldn't be. You have to have both images uploaded (somewhere), which you have. The code I think is something like this:

(url=link to photo)(img)link to thumnail(/img)(/url)

Just replace the ( ) with [ ]

Of course I could be way off on that.
Good luck and maybe someone who knows more about it will have the answer. :)

Latest posts