Protecting Organic Farming

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/o/568/t/1128/campaign.jsp?campaign_KEY=26714

Now, I don't know how true this is, and I'm not sure what the bill entails. Of course I am concerned... I wanted to share this in hopes someone could give me MORE information about this, OR could share information that can make sense of this.

I would like some news links or something, I don't want to start a debate of opinions.

I've tried snopes, they are very quick to report things found by email or online that are not true, partially true, or completely true. They have no record of this site!

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Sadly, it still lacks the information found in the bill. Thank you for those links though... all the more closer to understanding this stupid stuff that our government deems needed and safe!

Again, throwing about the bushel because of one bad apple. :(

bid

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Click on the "text of legislation" link on the page the original link takes you to. Like most government websites the information is not readily available, or easily decipherable without extensive research, but I believe that is the language of the original proposed bill.

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Oh there it is! I swear I click on that text link and it took me to an empty page! THANK YOU!

Latest posts