Puppies will be here soon!!

StonyGarden

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Here are some pictures of mom and dad. They are both Cane Corsos (Italian Mastiffs)

Kara

Please excuse the lesser quality picture here, I was using my cell phone. This picture was taken yesterday. She is due today.

Vito

MontyJ

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Wow! I love that brindle color! I wish I was closer, I would buy one.

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
I have never had puppies in my life. I wanted to breed my darling Dalmatian until she ate my house. The whole reason would have been to keep one of the puppies. Then I would have 2 dogs to eat my house. And then what would I do with the other 11 puppies? So much fun!!!!

StonyGarden

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Canesisters, all of my dogs like to put on a good show for strangers and some people are intimidated by their size but once introduced properly they are all friendly and sociable. Vito loves everyone and I have one female who is aloof to strangers and it takes her longer to warm up to new people.

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
Well they have a FAN here!
I'd rather have a dog that doesn't fall all over it'self to greet every passing person. If I ever find myself without a dog again, this is a breed I would want to look into.
The best dog I've ever shared my home with was a rottie/husky who had been abused as a puppy. Actually by the time he was fished out of a dumpster at about 5 months old, he had been beaten (terribly hand shy), starved, shot and left for dead. Once he recovered from all that, he became one of those 'once in a lifetime' best friend kind of dogs for me. He could be silly when the mood struck, but mostly he was a no-nonsense sort of fellow.
98lbs of couch-hogging, yard garding, going to grandma's on his own for a cookie, infant kitten rearing, sleeping bag warming, butter dish stealing, never met a stranger but able to turn those blue eyes into fearsome ice if needed, drooling, snoring, all-around-great-dog!
Good Boy Frankie.
8721_frankie.jpg