Question About Wild Venison

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
We had 16 acres in Livingston. People asked us to hunt on it, they wanted to put their horses or cows on it and acted like we should just roll over and let them take over. No. Not only NO! but HE!! NO!! I told them that they should go buy some land and make the payments just like we did and let everyone else use it. I got some dumbfounded looks. I didn't care.

I suggest that you not let this goober hunt your land. Just that he already walked your property without your permission tells me that he does not respect what other people have.

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
I agree...I thought that was mighty bold to be tramping all over your land like that, NY....around these parts he would have had a shotgun shoved up his butt for that little trick. That's someone who will trespass without a second's thought. Not to be trusted. What if he had found your pot patch???? :barnie :ep :rant

:lol:

Pulsegleaner

Garden Master
Reaction score
Assuming that the mason is a heavyset fellow (or indeed anyone who doesn't look like he does marathons) you can always use the blow-off someone taught me back at college. Say that, while you have no problem with him hunting the deer, your religious beliefs require him to hunt the deer in the manner used by the Taharamura Indians, that is, he has to RUN the deer to death, no weapons. Even if he does try it (as far as I know no one but a Taharamura Indian, who are basically taught to be champion runners from birth* has ever actually managed to succeed at bringing down the deer) the risk to your safety is minimal (the only way I can see it threatening you is if you are outside and he drives the deer INTO you) and given the time and distance you need (running a deer to death basically requires keeping up a twenty or so MPH run for several days continuously (deer can reach faster speeds that humans initially, but like most sprinting animals, they don't have the endurance to keep it up forever)) by the time he DOES bring the deer down it will probably no longer be on your land and will be some other guys problem to deal with.

* I heard the rumor that the only reason the US/Mexico haven't tried recruiting tribe members for the Olympic marathon teams (the way Kenya has with that tribe of theirs who are all master runners) is that their so used to doing it barefoot or in flimsy sandals that they literally CAN'T perform their skills in Olympic regulation track shoes.