Recommended My Nephew Problems/ More Work

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
A local veterinarian lives 1 block from kennel. She is in her 60s and lives alone. Many times when she needs help with house or yard she will call me. She sends me lots of new clients. After many years my nephew is finally getting his **** together. He started a landscape company and is working hard. He now gets out of bed early morning instead of early afternoon. This spring we where hit with some bad storms that bought down a lot of old trees. Dom made a few thousand cutting them up. DR L called me yesterday a giant tree fell blocking her driveway do I know any tree people. After work I went with my nephew to her house she was not kidding about tree size. Tree needed to be cut and then moved to wild side of property, my nephew felt he could do it. He quoted her $1,200 she was very happy with price. this morning he starts I am a little nervous Dr sends me a lot of NEW CLIENTS
upload_2018-7-12_8-31-15.png

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
good for him, hope the job goes well. $1,200 for a large tree is reasonable IMO. this time of the year it would be murder.

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Best case scenario is he does the job correctly, gets paid, she is happy.

Worst case, you have to reimburse her because he totally screwed up.

Have faith, he will do fine as he has turned the corner.....

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
That is a good price to get such a large tree cut up and moved. You did good for your vet friend and for finding a good job for your nephew.