Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
He did good
upload_2018-7-12_15-54-31.png

Zeedman

Garden Master
Reaction score
Really happy for your nephew, glad to see him rise to a challenge. Maybe if this Dr. gives recommendations to you, she will send a few people your nephew's way as well. This could be the start of something good.

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Might be a problem while working the next door neighbor came over and told my nephew she never pays her bills. She has gone though many landscaper all left because they where not paid. He told him she was a big drunk who got wasted every night. She told my nephew he could pick up check tonight between 5 -6 pm. He went no one answered door or phone, because of gossip neighbor he worried about getting paid. He is a hot head and does not understand about billing 30 days. I am fronting him $1,100. till he gets paid. He did a really good job I dont want this to put him off of hard work

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
He could take her to small claims court, you might want to look into it and guide your nephew through the process.

On selling the firewood, around here, the grocery stores carry bundles of about 5-6 split pieces of firewood for $5.99 When a hard cold snap comes, people buy them up. He might think about bundling some up, sitting outside an apartment complex, (look for ones with a fireplace) and sell for $5 a bundle. That is , if permits and all that kind of crap allow it.

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
A local veterinarian lives 1 block from kennel. She is in her 60s and lives alone. Many times when she needs help with house or yard she will call me. She sends me lots of new clients. After many years my nephew is finally getting his **** together. He started a landscape company and is working hard. He now gets out of bed early morning instead of early afternoon. This spring we where hit with some bad storms that bought down a lot of old trees. Dom made a few thousand cutting them up. DR L called me yesterday a giant tree fell blocking her driveway do I know any tree people. After work I went with my nephew to her house she was not kidding about tree size. Tree needed to be cut and then moved to wild side of property, my nephew felt he could do it. He quoted her $1,200 she was very happy with price. this morning he starts I am a little nervous Dr sends me a lot of NEW CLIENTS View attachment 27323
I think that would bee around $4000.00 around here.

Latest posts