Recommended My Nephew Problems/ More Work

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
A lot of my clients have money mangers who write the checks. The checks will have household or personal written on them. I don't mind because they are always good about payment. I offered to lay out the money till he got paid but my nephew said no. I am going to stop recommending people I always end up in middle if something goes wrong. I am waiting till late morning and will call hospital find out whats going on.

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
At this point, stay out of it. Let nephew fight his own battle. He took on the job. She hired him. Let her pay.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
In future, he needs to get paid half up front and then the other half when job is done.

I have no patience for late or no payment. That’s why my parents pay on the first via bank.

Before when they would forget to bring it, they would have to go back home with their child to pick it up. I would politely tell them. “I didn’t forget to be here for your child so please don’t forget to bring my check”. Haha

Mary

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
Well I talked to DR she did lie to me and said he never stopped at her house sat. She claims she will pay him cash tonight.

if she was there and passed out she may not have heard him. i really hate it though when someone gossips like that. so shoot me too...

i hope it all gets settled...

Latest posts