Richter's Ring, 2019

Pulsegleaner

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hi all

Well, based on the fact that it looks like I will be getting no roselle seed off my plant (there's only one left and you need two to cross pollinate for seed) It looks like at SOME time in the next few months I will have to order more seed from the Seed Zoo.

So as is my annual custom when I do this, I open the floor to anyone who wants to also order things from there, and wishes to split orders/seed packets to save a bit on shipping/ divide the cost of the seed.

If there is any seed there you have questions about I will do my best to answer (bear in mind though that the number of types of seed up now that I have tried to grow is pretty low, the number I've grown successfully, lower still)

So here is the Seed Zoo Link. I will probably do the actual order in February (unless someone says that is too late for them.)

https://www.richters.com/Web_store/web_store.cgi?page=./Html/Products/SeedZoo/seedzooproducts.html

Pulsegleaner

Garden Master
Reaction score
Not sure if it makes a difference, but The Seed Zoo has two new products, two straings of Bambarra Groundnuts. I'm not planning to get them (based on their appearance, I think they are the same as the Malagasy ones I got from them some time ago (despite the change of name), in which case, I already have them.

Actually, unless someone says something, I may not bother this year. All I need is Green Senegal Roselle, and there is someone else who has that for cheaper.

Latest posts