Sear Willn't Ship Battery Charger To NY

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
does it have a battery in it so it is very heavy?

check other stores for that item, see if they have a local store you can go pick it up from...

i can't imagine a battery charger being all that specialized that you'd not be able to find one elsewheres. auto places, big hardwares, big box stores, etc.

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
This is not meant to charge batteries. It is used to keep batteries charged when storing for a decent amount of time-or cold weather. A farm store might sell them for $5-15.

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
website said none of NY stores had, when i went to sears last night had about 10 on shelf. seed I guess I have to return and get bigger. On way home I was wondering if to small and I should of spent the extra $20 for bigger one :barnie:he

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
c438b09dfeebd8bb27bba4f9c7676791.jpg

Chickie'sMomaInNH

Garden Master
Reaction score
this time of year i could use one of those here! i may be on the 'hill' in my area but i ain't at the top of it. so the runoff from the farmer's fields across the street & behind my neighbors gets a lot of runoff into a culvert the city had to build many years ago. sounds nice & calming when i walk by it but the old lady across the street seems to make sure the leaves don't block it up since it runs through her property. when it does get blocked it overflows onto the street & onto our yard on the side with my garden & coop. makes it muddy but not for too long.

NYboy, i'm sure you've tried looking on ebay for this yet. did you see the same situation when you tried looking on there?

Latest posts