Season of Conflict

beavis

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Looks like here in Southern California, my yard is having trouble deciding which season it truly is. These two pictures were both taken today, about 15 feet apart.

Is it Fall?
P1010282.jpg

Or is it Spring?
P1010283.jpg

allabout

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Now beav....you know that's not fair with half the nation experiencing snow and ice!!! Those blooms look sooo good...pears I think..

beavis

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
allabout said:
Now beav....you know that's not fair with half the nation experiencing snow and ice!!! Those blooms look sooo good...pears I think..
Correct! You are good. Hood variety.

It somehow helps to lessen the cost of housing here in So Cal when we can post pics when everyone else is under Arctic ice..LOL!

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
LUCKY!!!!

Though it can't decide what season it is here... my trees are definitely NAKED! :lol:

I however found a pile of volunteer Petunia's coming up by the chicken coop. I think they were a little confused with the 65-70 degree days we've been having lately.

I dug some up and put them in pots in the kitchen. They are doing fantastic. Feel bad I couldn't save them all, but I'll have plenty for spring. (I looked these up to plant from from seed, and it had this LONG hard to grow Blah blah blah written out....Hard to grow my rear end!) :lol: :lol: :lol: