So Cute So Expensive So painfull

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
When I saw the new Ralph Lauren snow boots it was love at first sight. Black leather with red piping, I had to have them. Today is day 2 wearing them and I am almost in tears they hurt so bad. Note to self next time boot shopping walk in them before buying.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
What is this lucky cowboy boot song?

Sometimes, I think it's a blessing that I can't hear!

Now, don't disillusion me in a cruel way ;).

Steve

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
Overheard comment between two college girls in thin coats, making their way across campus during a rainy cold wind storm: "I don't care how uncomfortable I am, I just want to look good!"

When I was 3 years old, my mother decided to do what God didn't, and turn me in to a curly haired little girl, by giving me home permanents. (remember Tonette, with the paper dolls in side?)
Mom's mantra to me was "You have to suffer to be beautiful!"

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Oh no Nyboy. Ralph Lauren is one of my favorite designers and those boots sound gorgeous! I have finally decided that comfort means more to me than style. I won't buy a shoe unless it's comfortable. By the same token if the shoe is really comfortable, I don't mind paying a couple hundred dollars for them. Try wearing them with a couple of pairs of thick socks for a couple of hours at a time. This might stretch them a little. If not, I would check with a shoe repair guy to see if they can stretch them.

I take it you've worn them to much to return them? Maybe if you cleaned them up really good and you still have your receipt?

Mary

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Overheard comment between two college girls in thin coats, making their way across campus during a rainy cold wind storm: "I don't care how uncomfortable I am, I just want to look good!"

When I was 3 years old, my mother decided to do what God didn't, and turn me in to a curly haired little girl, by giving me home permanents. (remember Tonette, with the paper dolls in side?)
Mom's mantra to me was "You have to suffer to be beautiful!"
Oh I do remember the Toni perms. STINKY. Mom would put the rollers and solution in my hair then send me outside! (Cleared the neighborhood of kids!)

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Not all shoes or boots are painful because they fit ill. I have flat feet and a shoe/boot has to have proper support and ridged soles. Then I still need special inserts. So much for vanity! :(

Latest posts