Solar Storm Bullseye on Earth

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hey guys n gals, I'm on satellite internet here, and I already seem to be getting clumsy internet. Sometimes a page does not load completely. Probably from this solar storm. It's a big one, but more importantly, it was aimed right at Earth for awhile.

Oh!

Be ready with your cameras for NIGHT PHOTOS, because supposedly the aurora borealis show will reach further south, even than 1988's.

If I'm off or not posting much, it's just the satellite. I've typed several messages today, lol, and only a couple actually posted. Pages are not finishing loading all the time.

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
We actually had a few aurora borealis sightings here last night. You know that strange green glow? Probably just a coincidence that they were testing some new lights at a football stadium at the same time.

TheSeedObsesser

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
We actually had a few aurora borealis sightings here last night. You know that strange green glow? Probably just a coincidence that they were testing some new lights at a football stadium at the same time.

The northern lights in Arkansas? What kind of magic mushrooms have you been into lately? o_O

We've had clouds and haze for the past couple of days. Darn clouds! The aurora could have been here without me even knowing it!

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Tonight's supposed to be the big charged particle arrival. Kind of like static electricity with the charged particles rubbing the upper atmosphere. Like rubbing a balloon to charge it so it sticks to a wall.

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Phooey! We have fog, clouds, freezing rain, and snow. Small chance of seeing anything further than my arm. I did see them once here in South-est, Central-est Wisconsin. No one believed me when I described light clouds dancing in the night sky.

TheSeedObsesser

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Phooey! We have fog, clouds, freezing rain, and snow. Small chance of seeing anything further than my arm. I did see them once here in South-est, Central-est Wisconsin. No one believed me when I described light clouds dancing in the night sky.

Similar situation here. Until today both the sky and the ground were pasty white, with a great amount of haze in between. Looking into the neighboring cornfield while it's like that is almost like being lost at sea.

Latest posts