Some things we're right about, some we're not ```

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
Years ago when Dr. Christian Bernard was about to transplant a Human Heart in South Africa ~ I said with all my wisdom: It won't work ~ how will the nerves be activated ~ how will this and that be sustained ~ Christian didn't listen to me nor to anyone who said "it could't be done" and transplanted that heart ~ And it worked despite what so many said God love him. he died 2001 Paphos, Cyprus ```

General Patton said something to the effect : I don't want experts, I want men who don't know a damn thing ~ experts know it can't be done, they don't so the go ahead and do what I tell them ~ and I don't want any God Damn Experts standing there telling them it can't be done ```

Eat the Bread and Salt ~ but, Speak you piece ```

Smiles Jr.

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Hi Valley Ranch. Your post has me a bit confused or "discombobulated". Would you please tell us the whats and the whys of it?
Pretty please?
Pretty please with sugar on top?

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
Greetings Smiles , Good to hear from you ~ To answer your question concerning the post I made : I was trying to express that we have a right to say ~ speak our mind without the intent to cause injury, insult or anger ~ I'm not always right ~ nor are you~ But I do want to hear what you think on any subject and give my opinion, more so on subjects of health, safety, politics, animals. ,Mickey Mouse and Bubble Gum ~ of course Gardening as Gardening will can and will be effected by all else ```

I mentioned Dr. Christian Bernard to point out that because I expressed a strong opinion on his planting an Human Heart, in spite of my opinion against it's possibility, he did the deed ~ I had a right, as an American, to say in the company of my fellows was a natural event in the every day life and should be understood, allowed, as I understand and allow the voicing of my friends and fellows in our free American, Christian Climate ```

I hope Smiles, that this helps to clear my meaning if is was less than that as face value ~ God be with you, I hope you're feeling better as when last I heard you had some health issues ````

Oh, if my reference to General Patton was less than clear ~ I'll say something to that ```

Richard

Smiles Jr.

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Even if I don't come to TEG often I always thoroughly enjoy ALL of the posts. Yours just puzzled me.
It seems that some of our wonderful citizens in our nation have developed a very thin skin. Far too many people take offense to others' opinions for no reason. Then go straight to social media and blah, blah, blah about it.
OK, I'm done 😉.