1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Official TEG Poll: What is your garden style?
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  3. Rotating to a warm season green.
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  4. TEG Picture of the Week (POW) - Submit your Pics Now !!
    Click HERE!

Dismiss Notice

Some Words

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by digitS', Jun 15, 2015.

1. Jun 15, 2015
    digitS'

digitS' Garden Master

Just wandering around in a lackadaisical way and happening on a flower. oopsadaisy!

No, I did finally get that Shasta daisy to @SweetMissDaisy ;).

Coming across those words this morning reminded me of how tardy I was.

There was something of a windstorm last week. In this neighborhood, it blew last year's dang pods from the black locust trees all over the place ... again! While cleaning up, I noticed one tender green pod from this year and I was thinking how that was kind of sad. Meanwhile, the trees obviously have trouble shedding themselves of the older offspring.

Neighbors seem to be having the same trouble with their kids. I recently had the opportunity to give some advice about any job being better than none. Wish his older brother would realize that, too. And, I wish that a 3rd generation wouldn't be exposed to the lackadaisy of the one that goes before.

Sweet Miss Daisy has a lovely home and homesite. She is contributing a little history to the location just by virtue of her being there and obviously isn't taking things in a lackadaisical fashion.

:)Steve

SweetMissDaisy likes this.
  2. Apr 10, 2016
    SweetMissDaisy

SweetMissDaisy Deeply Rooted

i hope she comes up this year, Steve! :) She's a special one, that shasta!

digitS' likes this.
  3. Jul 17, 2017
    SweetMissDaisy

SweetMissDaisy Deeply Rooted

Hi Steve!! Wanted to let ya know that the daisy I received from you is blooming pretty this year! Next year, I am sure she'll be even bigger and better!! ❤️

digitS' likes this.