Some Words

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Just wandering around in a lackadaisical way and happening on a flower. oopsadaisy!

No, I did finally get that Shasta daisy to @SweetMissDaisy ;).

Coming across those words this morning reminded me of how tardy I was.

There was something of a windstorm last week. In this neighborhood, it blew last year's dang pods from the black locust trees all over the place ... again! While cleaning up, I noticed one tender green pod from this year and I was thinking how that was kind of sad. Meanwhile, the trees obviously have trouble shedding themselves of the older offspring.

Neighbors seem to be having the same trouble with their kids. I recently had the opportunity to give some advice about any job being better than none. Wish his older brother would realize that, too. And, I wish that a 3rd generation wouldn't be exposed to the lackadaisy of the one that goes before.

Sweet Miss Daisy has a lovely home and homesite. She is contributing a little history to the location just by virtue of her being there and obviously isn't taking things in a lackadaisical fashion.

:)Steve

SweetMissDaisy

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Hi Steve!! Wanted to let ya know that the daisy I received from you is blooming pretty this year! Next year, I am sure she'll be even bigger and better!! ❤️

Latest posts