Sunshed?

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
When my ex and I where house hunting we looked at a house owned by the family who own Bulova watches. The in ground pool had a large retrackable glass dome so you could use pool year round. The dome was broke in the open postion, was quoted $40,000 to get dome working again.

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
When my ex and I where house hunting we looked at a house owned by the family who own Bulova watches. The in ground pool had a large retrackable glass dome so you could use pool year round. The dome was broke in the open postion, was quoted $40,000 to get dome working again.
Yikes, Nyboy! That's more than I paid for my first house, years ago!

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
greenhouse.gif

This is an apposite approach to the idea to moving the greenhouse. It's an enormous weight but glass ain't light either.

The sheds are really clever in that any of the 4 structures can be moved. Doors are missing that could cover the end walls but then again, the weight of the doors would make balancing and moving the building difficult.

My little shed-attached hoop house ... let me back up ... the shed has a 2 part wall that I close it with through the winter. They are only about 4' by 6' but about all I can carry by myself to fit the 2 into the wall. I call them doors but, without hinges, they aren't my idea of appropriate doors. But then, the shed has 2 other doors - one to the neighbor's garden, one through our shared fence ;).

Steve

Oh hey! I'm going to watch that, @Nyboy

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Talk about myself? Talking about Burt Lancaster?

No, but he always reminded me of my uncle. Good natured guy, big friendly ... Rob was on the cover of a "fitness" magazine when he was young. His daughter shared that picture from the 1940's with the family recently.

Lancaster made it into olde age. Rob didn't. I remember him telling us the doctor said he had a heart problem. He said he went home and climbed the canyon wall near his home. I tried to understand why he did that. He only lived a couple of more years, 58 all told.

Steve

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
greenhouse.gif

This is an apposite approach to the idea to moving the greenhouse. It's an enormous weight but glass ain't light either.

The sheds are really clever in that any of the 4 structures can be moved. Doors are missing that could cover the end walls but then again, the weight of the doors would make balancing and moving the building difficult.

My little shed-attached hoop house ... let me back up ... the shed has a 2 part wall that I close it with through the winter. They are only about 4' by 6' but about all I can carry by myself to fit the 2 into the wall. I call them doors but, without hinges, they aren't my idea of appropriate doors. But then, the shed has 2 other doors - one to the neighbor's garden, one through our shared fence ;).

Steve

Oh hey! I'm going to watch that, @Nyboy
really like that concept, where did you find it at?

Latest posts