Takin' it easy, Marshall?

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Was listening to this at lunch and thought you might need some of this sort of music:

click the pic for Another Day in Paradise, Phil Collins

I hope others will enjoy and we will let you think whatever you'd like about the title/subject ;).

Steve

lesa

Garden Master
Reaction score
Love the song-and have definitely been to that location! Between a rock and a hard place....

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Oh, cool version of this tune!

Today I planted the 50 cells of Beans, watered them in, then worked on the docks to get them ready for the upcoming boating season. Quite tired now.

I'm liking this version!

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Follow the Dr's
7076.gif
orders and take it easy when you can. Hope each day has you feeling MUCH better. :D

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
There is a sign on the road leading to a small town in the hills in N. Cal. .... " You are now assending into Paradise " Paradise, Cal. that is !

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hey Bob! My uncle used to live in Paradise! (Maybe we all did ;).) It was just after he retired and he moved there from his home near Sacramento.

It wasn't too long before they decided to try living on the northern Oregon coast . . . I say try because, even with spending several months down in the desert of southern California each year, they soon decided that they needed a warmer environment. Tucson!

No, I haven't quite figured the old guy out . . .

Steve

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Woke up to an achey jaw on the left side this morning. Wonder if it's infected or if I just have too many nerves. Maybe just memory pain. Still hurts some.

Ah, there's the sunrising!

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
May be pretty early for infection to be a problem. Monitor yourself and be sure to call the Dr. if it continues or gets worse. Follow directions for care and you should be fine. I think maybe you had pain for so long that it is going to take some time to settle down. Soon I hope. :fl