**TEG Knitting Club!**

retiredwith4acres

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Just thinking about learning how. Our church has a group called "Stitches of Love" and am thinking of learning, I crochet.

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I do not know how to knit or crochet. I sew/quilt some when I have time.

May look into it, but I am getting kinda interested in needle point.

One day... maybe... :idunno

NwMtGardener

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I learned to knit years ago, one winter...and for that one winter, i did lots of knitting!! And...then...i lost interest!! I may get back into it someday when i have more free time!

M.sue

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
I knit & crochet. Im not very skilled at it but have been doing so since I was little. I usually make my children scarves, headbands, turtle huggers, dish rags & hand towels...the ones that you hang on the drawer knob or on the stove. I have also made a handful of throws for nephews and my kids when they were new borns. I find it to be very relaxing.

desertwillow

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
I've been knitting since I was a little girl, so over 60 years. I am knitting a faire islae sweater right now using one of my mothers patterns she brought from England in the 40's. I also crochet and quilt. I'm also making "preemie" hats for our group at the Masonic Lodge who donates them to a major hospital here in CA. They're so tiny.

cityfarmer

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
I have crocheted(sp?) in the past. All the women in my mom's family knit. She tried teaching me once. I have never had so many cramps in my hands at one time.:hit Maybe I will try it again in the future. I have a needlepoint I need to finish first.

desertwillow

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
I always have a knitting project going as well as a crocheting and crosstitch projects. I work on a little each day. It keeps my hands from cramping from using them in one position too long. I also quilt and do some by hand but at the moment am using the machine to quilt one for my daughters Christmas gift. I also take knitting with me when I have to sit in the doctors office waiting on my husband or when he's in one of his masonic meetings after the dinner the first of the month. I usually get a couple of hours knitting or reading done then.

Latest posts