TEG Trophies - Get A Trophy Easy Peasy!

Zeedman

Garden Master
Reaction score
hahaha! funny. :) some people haven't been here for a long time. i consider them napping in their rocking chairs and dreaming about gardening. :)
Maybe those missing gardeners just moved ahead of us, and are breaking new ground elsewhere. Provided they haven't sworn off the keyboard, hopefully a few will turn up eventually. This site is the greener pasture. :)

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
I enjoyed having @NwMtGardener on TEG to compare notes with on her very challenging gardening location in Montana. If I recall correctly, she had a job that involved gardening and a new home with landscaping needs. When her job ended and the home landscaping had made some progress, she drifted off. Considering that part of Montana's very, very long off-seaon, I suppose that it isn't surprising.

@SmartRed was very active for quite some time. She went through a couple of years with her husband's deteriorating health and things in her life seemed to change quickly after his death.

@897tgigvib is the fun and outspoken Marshall who helped start the Bean Threads while living and gardening on a mountain lake in California. He moved, somewhat a victim of the California drought, had some serious health problems, but I believe he still lives in his hometown just north of the Bay Area.

Steve

Latest posts