TEXAS

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Welcome MutzFarm to our group. You are going to enjoy it here cause everyone is nice and friendly, and knowledgeable when it comes to gardening. Tell us more about your garden.

Mary

MutzFarm

Leafing Out
Reaction score
Welcome MutzFarm to our group. You are going to enjoy it here cause everyone is nice and friendly, and knowledgeable when it comes to gardening. Tell us more about your garden.

Mary

Thanx. Looking forward to it. Our garden is just now starting to get where we want it. We are trying new vegetables every year and learning more of what grows in our area and what we like. It wont be long and we will have it down to an art.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Welcome from Tyler area. We just moved and have new ground to convert from weeds to lush garden. LOL moved February 14, had nothing but RAIN, more RAIN, ICE, RAIN, SNOW, did I mention RAIN? SNOW and it is raining buckets now. Where are you and tell us more about your garden.

MutzFarm

Leafing Out
Reaction score
Welcome from Tyler area. We just moved and have new ground to convert from weeds to lush garden. LOL moved February 14, had nothing but RAIN, more RAIN, ICE, RAIN, SNOW, did I mention RAIN? SNOW and it is raining buckets now. Where are you and tell us more about your garden.

Where located near San Antonio. As far as our garden I think it is always in an experiment stage as we are always trying new things.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Love San Antonio! Beautiful country. You will have to check out the bean thread. I would post link, but on cell phone. Ummm.... @thistlebloom can you help us out here? Thanks!

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
Welcome to the group. We are basically a group or friends that likes to garden. We can be serious when we need to but we can also have some fun. Jump on in.

Latest posts