thank you to my friends.......

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
received many letters in the mail lately and a surprise package yesterday, so logged in to say thank you found all your p/m's. wow your are some of the greatest people in the world.....

here's to all you wonderful lady's....
DSC_0008.JPG

and to the gentlemen out there....
DSC_0002.JPG

but for now i have to leave you all due to one <yes have to agree with all your responses> would love to post them ,but i am a better person ......

for now will be a angel looking over you........
sincerely major

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Due to me?

I cannot imagine why. Cannot.

I have shared the notes from 2 years ago with a few members. I thought my suggestion then would be helpful for record-keeping. @majorcatfish wasn't the person hijacking his own journal thread in 2015 nor can I see how my comment this season was any criticism towards anyone.

So, it was already a miserable day. I guess I need a vacation.

Steve

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Major I have learned so much from you. I was so happy to see you post again. I understand you must do what you feel is right. Remember there is much love for you here.

Chickie'sMomaInNH

Garden Master
Reaction score
@majorcatfish stay safe & keep us posted once in awhile on the winter garden. I know it's giving me some ideas watching what you do down there in your neck of the woods to keep the garden going longer. :hugs

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
I have been making your pot roast on a weekly basis and it's the bomb! Made it for company twice and they also loved it. It's so easy to make and delicious. It will always remind me of you. But if you don't come back I'm going to fly down there and kick you in the pants! :smack:hugs

Mary

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
Wait a minute Major, what's going down here, you're not taking off or something like that? Something has to have been taken wrong.

I've no idea what being hinted about here, excuse me, but I'm sure
you've gotten some word or action, well, it's being misunderstood. Major that sounds like something I would do. Everyone thinks highly of you, certainly everyone who has posted so far.
Don't do any thing that we'll all be sorry for. For sure don't leave!

Richard

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
received many letters in the mail lately and a surprise package yesterday, so logged in to say thank you found all your p/m's. wow your are some of the greatest people in the world.....

here's to all you wonderful lady's....
View attachment 18615
and to the gentlemen out there....
View attachment 18616
but for now i have to leave you all due to one <yes have to agree with all your responses> would love to post them ,but i am a better person ......

for now will be a angel looking over you........
sincerely major

WHAT?????? Hey!!! I missed something again,didn't I? Hey, Major...you can't leave yet!!!!! I've yet to pick your brains about all that lovely growing you do. :th :th :th :hit :hit :hit

And you are such a wonderful character on here, you make me laugh every time I read your posts...just like the pics you posted above~priceless! :D (Don't take this the wrong way or anything but you are a good looking man, BTW...props to your mama.)

Please, please don't leave us just yet, will ya? :bow :bow :bow I'm grovelin' here and Bee just doesn't grovel for menfolks in this life, so this is once in a lifetime behavior here. :rant :duc :rant Get your below the 35th parallel hiney right back here! o_O

Latest posts