Thanks Dad

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
My dad showed up with his dog today for grooming. He had a gift for everyone here, each person got a sombrero from the dollar store. Dad told them it for working outside keep them from getting sunburned. My guys have been wearing them all day inside just to irradiate me. I have a box full of baseball caps with my logo if they feel need to wear a hat.:barnie:he

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
My dad showed up with his dog today for grooming. He had a gift for everyone here, each person got a sombrero from the dollar store. Dad told them it for working outside keep them from getting sunburned. My guys have been wearing them all day inside just to irradiate me. I have a box full of baseball caps with my logo if they feel need to wear a hat.:barnie:he
Does your dad know about that box?

Mary

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Does your dad know about that box?

Mary
Mary every visit he sneaks out loads of hats and tee shirts. I really should frisk him when he leaves. He even once had the balls to tell me since my logo on it I should pay him to wear it he advertising my business.

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
@Nyboy I can’t believe you threw those away with all the starving children in the world.....

I agree with your Dad. You should pay him for wearing your advertising. Thinking along lines of $1000/month.

Love to read about the adventures of your Dad and his trying to help you. Makes me smile every time.

AMKuska

Garden Master
Reaction score
haha, your dad is such a character. :) I have a huge pink and white sombreror that is absolutely outrageous, but it keeps the sun off while I'm gardening. I just love it. :)