the 1st annual alexander limato jr memorial vegetable contest

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
......the 2019 alex limato yankee bell pepper contest.....
the yankee bell pepper is a 80 dtm for
red.....the yankee pepper is a op variety, so if you like them you can save and share the seeds.....

the rules........
1. everyone who wants to participate will need to p/m me their address, so i can send them seeds..... the seeds are on me ,will be purchasing them from johnny's seeds.
each participant will be sent 15 seeds...

2. we will be voting on the prettiest red pepper, bigger/blockier/plumper the better...and <this is only optional a photo of your bell on a scale showing weight or a object to show size>...

3. contest will run from 4th of july through labor day <sept 1st>... weather could be a factor in a longer date. <such as your peppers have not fully turned red.. etc>

4. you can change your photo if you find one later that's more impressive than your first..but you need to delete your first photo and repost.

5. of course we<everyone here> whether participating or not, will vote on who's has the overall best by popular vote.. once the contest ends will start a new thread with everyone's photo we all know how a thread can become easily over run...hint hint..
that thread will be the one with a poll with everyone's entries to vote on...

6. once we have announced who won, the winner she or he will choose and let me know the name and address of the shelter/rescue where they wish the $100.00 debit card to be sent, along with a letter why they are getting it..

of course send in photos of your loaded plants as well we all love photos...

Last edited:

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
......the 2019 alex limato yankee bell pepper contest.....
the yankee bell pepper is a 80 dtm for
red.....the yankee pepper is a op variety, so if you like them you can save and share the seeds.....

the rules........
1. everyone who wants to participate will need to p/m me their address, so i can send them seeds..... the seeds are on me ,will be purchasing them from johnny's seeds.
each participant will be sent 15 seeds...

2. we will be voting on the prettiest red pepper, bigger/blockier/plumper the better...and <this is only optional a photo of your bell on a scale showing weight or a object to show size>...

3. contest will run from 4th of july through labor day <sept 1st>... weather could be a factor in a longer date. <such as your peppers have not fully turned red.. etc>

4. you can change your photo if you find one later that's more impressive than your first..but you need to delete your first photo and repost.

5. of course we<everyone here> whether participating or not, will vote on who's has the overall best by popular vote.. once the contest ends will start a new thread with everyone's photo we all know how a thread can become easily over run...hint hint..
that thread will be the one with a poll with everyone's entries to vote on...

6. once we have announced who won, the winner she or he will choose and let me know the name and address of the shelter/rescue where they wish the $100.00 debit card to be sent, along with a letter why they are getting it..

of course send in photos of your loaded plants as well we all love photos...
Count me in.