The Beast got a new home```

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
This fellow who's been yearning over the Beast for years ~ well it's his now```

The Beast is a 1982 Chevy 3/4 ton Pathfinder conversion, 4X4``` They~ these ~ were indestructible~ could go like H and pull three ton of hay~ with a bull and a cow inside```

The girls were sorry to see it go~ we camped in it for years~ I felt the same```
IMG_0707.JPG
IMG_0708.JPG

He put it on a trailer ~and she was gone ~ sad` ``She was ours ~ for about 20 years```

Collector

Garden Master
Reaction score
I know how you feel about nostalgia, I am bad about it lol. Just a few months ago I purchased a 1958 Ford F100 because my grandpa used to drive one that he bought brand new and I loved riding around with him in it. Things seem to grow on a person you don't think about it until you faced with letting it go.

Collector

Garden Master
Reaction score
1958 was a good one ~ I had a 52 that I loved```
IMG_2538.JPG

Here the one I have it the only year in the series to have fluted hood. She needs some work but does run, kinda rough but runs. I put it at the top of the to do list,DW Been moving it down the list lol. Maybe I can start on it by fall if nothing else comes up.

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
I know how you feel about nostalgia, I am bad about it lol. Just a few months ago I purchased a 1958 Ford F100 because my grandpa used to drive one that he bought brand new and I loved riding around with him in it. Things seem to grow on a person you don't think about it until you faced with letting it wow looks in really good shape

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
View attachment 24258

Here the one I have it the only year in the series to have fluted hood. She needs some work but does run, kinda rough but runs. I put it at the top of the to do list,DW Been moving it down the list lol. Maybe I can start on it by fall if nothing else comes up.

Nice truck Collector!

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
View attachment 24258

That's a sweetheart ```

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Post inside photos. Is it 3 on the tree? I LOVE OLD TRUCKS. I am sure you know ebay is great place to find parts. Looks like you have the chrome name plates, they cost a fortune to replace

Latest posts