hiker125

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
I got 4 gorgous seed catalogs today:
Seed Savers Exchange
Johnny's
Pinetree
& Baker Creek

I am drooling over all the wonderful veggies. It is a comfort on a snowy, icy day.

lesa

Garden Master
Reaction score
Enjoy them! Now all you have to do is exercise a little self control- or plan a much bigger garden!! So little time, so many seeds!

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
There are some Gempler's and Northern Tool catalogs here. I have never, ever ordered from either company. But for some reason, I hold onto their catalogs for awhile.

There are also some Farmtek catalogs - I've ordered from them.

Otherwise . . . these are all 2010 seed catalogs on their way out to the garbage! Rudolf has refused to carry them :rolleyes: so I guess I've got to do it myself.

1230001735.jpg

Steve's digits

Greenthumb18

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
That's quite a pile of catalogs you have their digits :lol: . You should see my room, its full of garden catalogs of seeds and plants. I have to clean up a little bit too and take out the old catalogs so I'll have room for the new ones coming in.
Today alone I got 3 catalogs: Jung Seeds, Henry Field's, and Gurney's. I love this time of year :ya . Let me tell you, its so nice to just think about Spring and what your wanting to grow for next season. But yeah I agree you end up wanting so much stuff than you have room for. It does help a little with some vegetables to grow vertically like cucumbers, to save space in the garden. Theirs one solution try to make more room in the garden, maybe by moving things around.

Latest posts