The next level

Texan

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Hi, I enjoy this forum a great deal and do more reading here than posting. I love my four (yes I've gone crazy and now have 4 small gardens) gardens. I have decided to take this to the next level and dedicate 3 of my acres to plant a few different types of vegetables. I have been trying to find a forum that is as active as this one but deals with farmers who raise a large number of crops but all the ones that I find are not active at all. Do any of yall know one?

I am really serious about this farming and I need that kind of forum.

Mjd

P.S. Yall still love me, right?

dickiebird

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I go to a site called The Bayou Gardener, he does this on a large scale with lots of videos.
THANX RICH

People say I'm getting crankier as I get older. That's not it. I just find I enjoy annoying people a lot more now. Especially younger people!!!

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Mjd, http://www.attra.org/ is one of the best resources I can think of to find reports on good research . . . but that may not be what you are asking about.

I used to belong to the "Market Farming" listserv. I got rather exhausted by those who were pushing political agendas :rolleyes:.

Farmers are sometimes a rather cranky lot. They like to get insights on what is going on and learn things but someone hammering away on some campaign just pushes them back out in the field.
:tools

Steve

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Well, I wish you luck finding more information... this is my first gardening forum I've been on and I haven't looked anywhere else to see whats out there.

I'm sure you will find something... I bet there is a LOT out there. Just don't forget about us. :D

Texan

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
dickiebird said:
I go to a site called The Bayou Gardener, he does this on a large scale with lots of videos.
THANX RICH

People say I'm getting crankier as I get older. That's not it. I just find I enjoy annoying people a lot more now. Especially younger people!!!
I want to thank all of you for the responses. It just so happens that The Bayou Gardener is just what I was looking for.

No, I wont forget The Easy Garden. To much knowledge here and I enjoy the people. Just needed the next level for slightly larger growing.

dickiebird

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I want to thank all of you for the responses. It just so happens that The Bayou Gardener is just what I was looking for.

I failed to mention that he has a bunch of his videos on you tube. I believe he uses the name "webcajun" on there.
THANX RICH

Texan

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
dickiebird said:
texan said:
I failed to mention that he has a bunch of his videos on you tube. I believe he uses the name "webcajun" on there.
THANX RICH

Hmm, I will have to take a look at that.