the Sky! the Sky!

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
While my most recent discovery is that I can finish my morning banana better by slicing half into the empty cereal bowl, adding cereal and slicing the other half banana on top the NASA people have been putting together some more photographs and a mountain of data for us to look at!

Yes, while I've been under storm clouds and missed seeing Venus and Jupiter as more than a blur on the western horizon at sunset . . . for weeks now . . .

Here are the "Multimedia Pages from the NASA WISE project" -- go ahead and click the image to go there:

Need a New Desktop Photograph??!!

BTW - if you go back to page #6 and are disappointed to see empty thumbnails, go ahead and click on 'em. The large photographs are still there - it is only the thumbnails that NASA has allowed to get messed up. You know, they are busy and manicures take time . . .

Steve :)

Greenthumb18

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
WOW cool picture Steve! That looks quite amazing I must say.

Did NASA make the sky green for St. Patrick's Day? :idunno

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Absolutely awe inspiring. When I was a kid my family used to visit the Palomar observatory ( one of several free things a family could do in those days ) and I was just swept away by the majesty of the distant sky. Thanks Steve.

momofdrew

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Thanks Steve... I always feel so small when I look at the Milky Way... so awe full

Latest posts