TheEasyGarden Needs It's Own Bumper Stickers! *Come Join In*

Tutter

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
TheEasyGarden is in need some ideas for bumper sticker sayings, and/or the graphics to go with them. And who better to come up with them than you, the original members of BYC's blooming sister site? :happy_flower

Basically, this is where we will brainstorm. It's the busy season for everyone, including Nifty, but if we keep adding to the list, by the time things slow down a little, there should be lots of great ideas to choose from!

I'm not sure if having your saying, or picture idea (Broccoli with shades, photo of a flower or.......?) used for the bumper sticker/s will be just for the pride of having had such a great idea, which will be on cars and notebooks all over the globe, I've no doubt, but I have a feeling that we can talk our generous head gardner :D into presenting such persons with the new bumper sticker/s, once they came out. We shall see!

Here's what I'd like to see:

1 ~ Relevent content. Make sure that the sayings, or graphics ideas, really *say* something about the site, and/or the joys of gardening itself. Bonus points for doing both!

2 ~ Please only submit ideas that are 'G' rated. Inappropriately suggestive ideas not only go against the rules of the site, but they won't be chosen anyway, so why not just try to have a winning entry to begin with? :)

And, finally:

3 ~ Have Fun, Everyone! :coolsun

herbsherbsflowers

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
The Easy Garden It's not as hard as you think.

The Easy Garden Everybody helps.

The Easy Garden Your heart's in it.

Tutter

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Thank you, I'm so glad that someone's been working on the bumper stickers! :coolsun

I've got all sorts of mental images to go with these.

"The Easy Garden Everybody helps."

I can almost see critters with shades. For a streamlined one, I can see a bee with shades. For a highly decorated one, I can imagine a sun in the upper right, bee somewhere else, and maybe ladybug and bird....all wearing shades. Did that ruin your meaning? Did you have a graphics idea for it?

"The Easy Garden Your heart's in it."

What about these?

1 ~ Flowers, the petals being heart shaped.

2 ~ Someone sitting, almost covered in flowers and veggies, with little red hearts all around?

3 ~ Someone clutching a bouquet to their bosom, hearts in a semi-circle?

I'm not sure about the first one. It's good, but a graphics idea doesn't come right to mind.

Thank you so much; and please come and post more when you think of them. :)

Nifty

Garden Addicted
Administrator
Reaction score
I love this thread, great idea Tutter!!!

I thought I'd give this a try... here are my ideas in 5 mins:

TheEasyGarden.com - Come grow with us!

Manure stinks, we don't! - TheEasyGarden.com

Grow Happiness - TheEasyGarden.com or

Where Happiness Grows - TheEasyGarden.com

Save the environment, change your bulbs! - TheEasyGarden.com (picture of a plant bulb / light bulb combo?)

My tomato plant is smarter than your honor student! - TheEasyGarden.com

Create Life! - TheEasyGarden.com

OaklandCityFarmer

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Nice ideas there. I especially like the "My tomato plant is smarter than your honor student." but then I guess that's expected.

Can't wait to see them!

ams3651

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
how about

"honk if you love composting"

I'll keep thinking....

herbsherbsflowers

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
I like the graphics ideas you came up with for mine. I was just trying to get the thread going. I figured someone would come up with better ideas. I like Tutter's signature line also.

Tutter

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Thanks, Nifty! :)

I love your ideas!

This one is classic:

TheEasyGarden.com - Come grow with us!

This one would appeal to a lot of people, I think:

Where Happiness Grows - TheEasyGarden.com

This one could start a theme:

Save the environment, change your bulbs! - TheEasyGarden.com (picture of a plant bulb / light bulb combo?)

For example, what if there was one which said: Go Green ~ TheEasyGarden.com, and the picture is a hand giving the thumb's up, and the thumb is green...?

LOL! :

My tomato plant is smarter than your honor student! - TheEasyGarden.com

Thank you! :)

Ams, that's good; the 'honk if you.....' bumper stickers are always popular, and make people look! Absolutely, keep that thinking cap on! :)

Well I appreciate it, Herb! Thank you! :happy_flower

Latest posts