There’s no place like home!

peteyfoozer

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
2A7EE419-510E-4757-A889-7FD9DC0AE7EC.jpeg Heath and I are back in California!! We spent almost 2 months stayin at the home of one of our employers and now live in a travel trailer at the home of the partners, until the new business is up and ready for me to move in. I’ve gone from barely walking, to walking freely short distances and even spent 3 hours in the arena last week training a horse to load in the trailer. ( yes, I won, and she now walks in and out like an old pro).
My horses, sheep and the Maremmas join us next week, our first horseshow is Sunday (I’ve been training the owners horse, and herself for competition). God has changed my circumstances so quickly and completely I am all but overwhelmed!!
Can’t wait to get the new place and start landscaping ❤️

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
It’s great to hear from you again. Sounds like you have had a lot changes and things are looking better. I must have missed it but what happened that you couldn’t walk?

Whenever I see your name, I think of your wonderful soaps.

Mary

Last edited:

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
When I see your name, I think of the rural location you had for so many years on that ranch ...

Good Heavens! And, I consider some places around here as "rural."

It sounds as though some interdependence is working out just fine for you these days. Ditto @Ridgerunner and others !

Steve

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
I am glad to see you back here! Sounds like good things happening in your life, really happy for you.

Latest posts