tic toc

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
18 hours till dw and i are on a 10 day vacation...
leaving mid-night friday up to western new york. working half day tomorrow coming home mow the yard finish packing, eat dinner, pack the car, off to bed... 10.5 hr drive....

no plans what so ever, besides sleep eat fish and shoot, of course drink...

will be changing my cell phone greeting too.
hi lloyd here i am on vacation sorry i can not come to the phone have a 8 pound bass on the line will call back after reeling it in, have a great day...

yes the bad part is i will be on call...if i remember right cell service at dw dads house sucks..get my point.:cool::cool::cool:

tic toc

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
the bell has sounded... officially we are on vacation...:woot
fueled the truck no we are not taking it, stopped and picked up worms... the yard is mowed< with the 100+ heat not much to mow> <the trash can washed out it had stink to it:sick>.........

time to start packing.. leaving 1 am.... have 3 stops to make on the way up.
loves truck stop woodstock,va 1 lbs jar of beef jerky
McDonald's chambersburg pa
imi chambersburg pa to take a photo of me holding a micky d bag at their front door.... the g/m there and i are always joking whos going to buy breakfast first...

too answer your question @Nyboy the kids will be here to take care of the girls....

oh yes @thistlebloom i plan to give everyone of those fish a sore mouth and some will be going to the plate for dinner...

dang got to run only 240 hours till i have to be at work again...:he :lol:

edit:
and yes picked up a carton of smokes.. no way in hell am i going to pay ny prices

Last edited:

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
8 hours into the trip dang my butt is sore from sitting.

Did all the stops and a photo op
IMG_0314.JPG

Tic tic only a couple more hours till we get there.

Latest posts