Tiny Houses

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Someone on Pinterest has a big Interest in tiny houses LINK.

I found that because of my ongoing amazement at what some people can do with stairs and cabinetry. That's something I'd like to see more of in home construction ... not stairs, necessarily. More in how attention to the interior square feet can take on a more important role. Homes could really be built from the inside out, or nearly so.

I know we can't account for all future needs and we need room to swing a cat.

Three D printing may offer a big step towards organizing interiors. I don't know if I could give up my love of wood but maybe ceramic ... yeah, tile snapped together like Lego's!

Steve :)

nachoqtpie

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I've told my son that he's never allowed to move away... so he said that he would build a tiny house in the back yard and live in it.. and that when we get old that we could move into the tiny house and he would move his family into the "main house." (Of course, this all would depend on us actually buying out "forever home" of 50 or more acres... LOL) This (clickable) is what he found and said he wanted to build. He said he would build it as a cob tiny house. I would totally live in that house young OR old!!

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
... This(clickable) is what he found and said he wanted to build. He said he would build it as a cob tiny house. I would totally live in that house young OR old!!

Wow! Exotic!

He would be great to have around in the backyard if he could build things like that.

Probably feels creative because he's valued by Mom just because of who he is ;). I wonder if he could inspire something from some of the kids in my neighborhood ..?

Steve

nachoqtpie

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I dunno! I would send him your way, but I'd miss him too much! :p
Today he was helping till beds and clear brush out from behind the garden area. He found a couple more fire any colonies as so we had to nix the garden work. Lol Then we worked in the flower beds for a while. Lots of bare spots this year. I think I have a vole or something eating my bulbs! He's pretty handy to have around when you can get him off of his Xbox. Lol