Tiny Sedums

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
While my sister was here we visited the farmers market in town. I haven't been for years since I try not to go to town on Saturday, a major outside yard chore day for me.

It was so fun, I found a lot of things I couldn't live without so it's probably a good thing I don't go frequently, lol.

I saw this little container with sedums in it. It reminded me of my grandma for some reason, so I bought it.

20180925_160522.jpg

20180925_160423.jpg

When we got home my bil recognized it as an antique which had not occurred to me. My sis looked it up and it was made by Shawnee Pottery in 1940.

It's in my kitchen windowsill where I can enjoy it every day.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
While my sister was here we visited the farmers market in town. I haven't been for years since I try not to go to town on Saturday, a major outside yard chore day for me.

It was so fun, I found a lot of things I couldn't live without so it's probably a good thing I don't go frequently, lol.

I saw this little container with sedums in it. It reminded me of my grandma for some reason, so I bought it.

View attachment 28601

View attachment 28602

When we got home my bil recognized it as an antique which had not occurred to me. My sis looked it up and it was made by Shawnee Pottery in 1940.

It's in my kitchen windowsill where I can enjoy it every day.
I love it Thistle. I like the old pottery in fun shapes and colors. Sure sweet with the tiny sedum. ENJOY.

Latest posts